Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Radiohead




Sunday Night I took a solo venture out to the Radiohead "In Rainbows" tour ...in a 45 degree Vicious Monsoon!!! The flooded roads and mud pools were not at all a deterrent... This turned out to be well worth it, especially since they never tour the US. I definitely remember songs like "Creep", "Paranoid Android" and "Karma Police" from years and years ago but I really got into Radiohead's Kid A and most recent In Rainbows albums. I had the pleasure of running into some good people from the HoCo, MD area..we jammed out in the parking lot to Sirius radio, collectively forming a nice constituency for good music! The frozen margarita in a freezing, torrential downpour was the worst choice I've made in quite some time but Thom Yorke and Co heated it up within a matter of notes!!! Great experience! The Album In Rainbows is a spectacular work!

Sound Off..KD