Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Writer's Block

Over the past year, I have taken a different approach toward writing lyrics...which sometimes turn out to be meaningless to listeners who either don't understand or are incapable of using self interpretation. Being that I have been attempting to complete some sort of solo project, I would get frustrated when I could only write half of a piece because I hate putting things down and coming back to them. Writer's block?...

Have you ever been able to distinguish natural from forced writing?

Have I stopped writing with a specific intent??? Now that I really think about it, these days it feels like I don't even write my own words or lyrics...it's from some sort of exogenous source....coming from elsewhere and tapping something within and outside of my thoughts that I often fail to activate on sudden command....Come Back.


Sound OFF...KD...